Paris, Thursday 18th October
Connecty.io a blockchain based Artificial Intelligence driven decentralized knowledge marketplace with a mission to boost the development of different poles of knowledge and innovation reschedules its ICO dates.
The pre-ICO phase that was scheduled to end on the 31st of October, 2018 will be continued till November 30th with 20% of tokens available for sale and aim to collect the 1M€ soft cap.
Also, the ICO main sale date is postponed to 2019 (1st quarter). While the team behind Connecty.io stands ready and continues to make progress towards her goal and clarified that the change in ICO dates has nothing to do with any managerial challenges. The team went ahead to list ALL the reasons behind the change, and they are as follows:
• It is not the best time to conduct an ICO main sale. According to a research carried out by ICORating, ICOs are currently struggling to raise their hard cap since May 2018 due to the market crash that started in January and that is still ongoing.
• The change in date will allow for more time to build new partnerships with local and international companies.
• The alpha platform was released in September ahead of schedule, with a database of 30k+ independent researchers & labs. This extra time will allow developing the beta platform (scheduled for end of December 2018) and increasing its database of listed companies before launching the ICO.
• Rescheduling the ICO date will also allow for more time to obtain the AMF (French SEC equivalent) visa that proves that Connecty is compliant with the local jurisdictions. This will – in turn – ensure unhindered participation of investors from France.
• The extension of the Pre-Sale phase will allow Connecty to collect the necessary funds to conduct an efficient marketing campaign that will – in turn – enable reaching the hard cap by reaching out to the international crypto investors and future users of the platform.
These were listed for the purpose of informing the crypto-universe that their much anticipated ICO, looking to change the face of Global economy is now set to debut in March 2019.
As Connecty.io sets to skyrocket after the launch, the company aims to create a new economic and innovative ecosystem, with the ultimate goal of becoming the first global knowledge exchange place.
“Connecty is a great project. It is ahead of its time and having a big traction in the traditional world where joint ventures and private funds have shown big interest to invest in. We aim however is to convince crypto community as we believe they are the key to the mass adoption” – Philippe Chometton CCO.
Connecty.io has an impressive global presence and is continuing to expand rapidly in the world of cryptocurrencies. For more information visit https://www.connecty.io/